1. You can draw with your mouse or finger! If you do it, switching between the fonts will respect and not destroy your work. (Unless you draw an existing letter, which will be “OCR-ed.”)
2. You can press space many times to give yourself a nice canvas to draw, and draw across characters.
3. If you type on desktop, type a longer phrase, and then hold backspace and see them disappear in a pleasing fashion.
4. Or, if you type on mobile, and it mirrors the input box below, try to write a longer word that heavily autocorrects after you’re done – and see it animate above.
5. On desktop, hold Ctrl to “type in place” and have the new letter replace the previous one. It’s fun to see relationship between letters this way (e.g. O and Q, P and R, 0 and O, and so on).